12.12.07

I've sent the presentation. Please check your inboxes (if it's not in one of your email addresses, it's probably in a different one so check them all).

For tomorrow, please dress up a little bit so that it looks like a "business presentation". Ie: I am wearing a blazer with jeans. Please do not wear a hoodie or something. Let's all look nice and uniform and professional.

:)

Sorry if I'm being really task-masterish. I just really want to get this thing over with.

PS: We're presenting first. So be prepared to go and be on time to class.

:)

4 comments:

Killer Bunny Samurai said...

LOL lmao okay we shall be dressed up as "business people"

Jesse Abraham said...

Awwwwwwwwww..... nooooo's. Fine but I better not be the only one.

Aurora said...

Sure, no biggie, I shall wear hmm..I dunno but I have tons of "dress" clothes ^^

The McBeats Representative said...

oooh man this is gonna be harder than actually doing the project...finding dress clothes ahahaha