12.12.07

Hello peoples

OK, so I'm almost done the powerpoint presentation. I'm just waiting on Mike to send me his stuff (*Looks at Mike meaningfully*). When I'm done, I'll make sure to email it to y'all. Please make sure that you read the notes in the powerpoint presentation because it will contain cues as to when people will be speaking etc. Make sure you have crap planned to say for your turn.

Also, if you CAN'T open the actual powerpoint (because I'm on a Mac and there might be Mac/PC errors or some crapola) I'll also send along a PDF of the slide show with the notes. Which sucks because you can't see all the perdy animation and effects I've added.

For any changes that need to be made, please post a message on the Blog or email me at laura.nicole@mac.com (emailing me might be better because my email app makes an annoying sound when I get an email so I'm likely to read it faster if you email me). But I won't be home from 6pm - 11:30pm cuz I'll be at work.

Don't send me changes at 1am or something rediculous because I will not see it and your "changes" will NOT be changed.

So deadline for "changes" is midnight I refuse to stay up really later to finish this project. Mostly because I hate this class.

OK. I'm starving. Going to go eat some lunch now I think.

I know y'all just NEEDED to know that last bit. It was so very vital.

No comments: