8.12.07

Details coming Soon

Hey Laura & Amanda,

I will be posting the sketches soon. Haven't had enough time to finish up on the sketches because of the.....you know what, Skate, Toy project, EAC150's dang Final assignment. Anywho, I will get on that; the sketching (colour tests etc) some more for the MP3 as soon as possible.

  • the design will remain as it is now. (maybe I'll change the button placement if necessary)
  • colour? yes the MP3 deserves to be "chrome"
  • it would be very nice to have a reflection for the mp3 as well as the logo-as Laura mentioned. (as I said I will be posting the sketches on tuesday or earlier, in order for Jesse to be able to model the MP3)
Thats all for now, I WILL be posting real soon, as soon as I am done with all the work from other classes.

No comments: